The SMU MBA is designed to shape executives and managers into versatile and dynamic leaders that businesses need. With a rigorous and interactive curriculum that captures the forefront of management research and proven approaches in management practice, you will be grounded in business fundamentals and exposed to a variety of opportunities to lead, collaborate, analyse business decisions, strategise and execute business plans. The SMU MBA emphasises quality over quantity and ensures that your MBA experience with us will be both enriching as well as rewarding. The professors, industry experts and practitioners selected from about 300 faculty across SMU's six schools are ready to engage and imbue you with their expert domain knowledge. Complementing the classroom experience are our administrators and Career Services team who are fully committed to assisting you throughout your MBA Program.
Current program rank (FT) 58
Tuition fees € 43,172
Length (months) 15
Program type The SMU MBA
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
- Language Test: TOEFL 93 (minimum), IELTS 7 (minimum)
- Other: * The TOEFL/ IELTS is only required, if your undergraduate education or postgraduate education was not taught in English.
- Current rank: 58 (Financial Times)
- 3 year average rank: 55 (Financial Times)
- Male/Female students: 65% / 35%
- International students: 77%
- Female faculty: 24%
- International faculty: 64%
- Women on board: 33%
- International board: 53%
- Financial Times: International mobility rank: 34
- Financial Times: International course experience rank: 57
by Financial Times ©
- Alumni salary today: $ 121,279
- Salary increase: 115%
- Value for money rank: 31
- Alumni recommend rank: 53
- Career progress rank: 74
- Career service rank: 65
- Alumni aims achieved: 86%
- Employed at three months: 67%
- Employed at six months: 90%
- Pre-MBA industry:
- Full-time faculty with PhD: 98%