Global Executive MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
SKEMA Business School is a school created by the merger of two French schools, CERAM Business School and Groupe ESC Lille in 2009.
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
The SKEMA’s Global Executive MBA is a transformative journey designed to train experienced decision-makers and to propel them to become comprehensive leaders who will shape their ecosystems and achieve sustainable business results.
SKEMA's newly redesigned Executive MBA aims to train:
- Decision-makers who have the capabilities and perspectives essential to lead in the new business world, in which transformation is viewed as a business imperative.
- Leaders who are able to face the need for continuous adjustment in their strategies, whether through incremental changes or profound disruptions,
- High level executives who can create value, shift their own mindset and grow their business in a transforming world.
* Master’s degree or equivalent or a bachelor’s degree with significant professional experience and managerial responsibilities
Address: Paris, France