What people are saying:
Business school information
Southern Arkansas University is a public four-year institution located in Magnolia, Arkansas, in Columbia County, Arkansas, situated less than 20 miles north of the Louisiana state line. Southern Arkansas University was established by an Act of the Arkansas Legislature in 1909 as a district agricultural high school for southwest Arkansas and was originally named Third District Agricultural School, often called by students and faculty "TDAS."
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The MBA curriculum is designed primarily for graduates of a Bachelor of Business Administration program, but graduates of other programs can enter the program by completing a 24-hour prerequisite program. The MBA program consists of 24 hours of MBA core courses and 6 hours of electives. A student can choose to complete courses in a traditional night program, through online delivery, or through a combination of the two. Qualified students may enter the program any semester during the 2-year rotation. The rotation of courses by delivery method is presented in the table below. Other courses may be offered as needed.
* Graduate Studies Application;
* All official transcripts;