What people are saying:
Business school information
St. Bonaventure University is a private Franciscan university in Allegany, New York. It has roughly 2,100 undergraduate and graduate students. The Franciscan Brothers established the university in 1858.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
MBA program comes with something else companies desire in employees today: a skill set resting on pillars of compassion and integrity. As a St. Bonaventure graduate, your decision-making will be influenced by the moral and ethical values that define our Franciscan tradition.
It is a 42 credit (14 course) program consisting of foundation courses (9 credits), business core courses (12 credits), graduate electives (14 credits) and a capstone course (3 credits).
* An undergraduate degree from an accredited institution;
* GMAT test score;
* Official transcripts from institutions attended;
* A resume;