What people are saying:
Business school information
Stockton University, located in Galloway Township in Atlantic County, New Jersey, United States, is a public undergraduate and graduate university of the arts, sciences and professional studies of the New Jersey state system of higher education. Founded in 1969, Stockton accepted its charter class in 1971.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Business is constantly changing and the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at Stockton is designed to focus on our students mastering today the skills and knowledge that they can use immediately and in the future.
The MBA program involves 12 courses including 7 core courses, 4 electives, and one capstone requirement. The classes are taught by our full-time faculty or by professionals with extensive experience in their respective fields. Ninety-five percent of the faculty hold terminal degrees in their disciplines and many have business experience as well.
* Graduate application essay;
* Three current letters of recommendation;
* Testing requirement
(GMAT/ GRE scores);
* Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended;