What people are saying:
Business school information
Suffolk University is a private, non-sectarian research university located in downtown Boston, Massachusetts, United States. With 7,560 students, it is the eighth largest university in the City of Boston.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Suffolk University MBA Online is designed to immerse you in real-world business. It’s a hands-on and highly interactive approach that develops the critical business and leadership skills you’ll need to build a lasting career on the forefront of global business.
Throughout the program, you’ll participate in live interactive learning sessions with guest professionals and leaders from premier companies in Boston and around the world. You’ll experience firsthand what it’s like to collaborate, communicate, and create actionable solutions to real challenges from top-ranked organizations.
The program requires between 34 and 49 credit hours (depends on prior coursework and current/past work experience).
* Bachelor’s Degree from an Accredited School
* All Undergraduate and Graduate Official Transcripts
* Goal Statement
* Current Resume
* One Letter of Recommendation
* Two Minute Video Essay Required