What people are saying:
Business school information
Tennessee State University is a public land-grant university located in Nashville, Tennessee, United States. Founded in 1912, it is the largest and only state-funded historically black university in Tennessee.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Accelerated MBA is a progressive graduate program directed to adult learners. This innovative accelerated learning option offers the MBA degree in a shorter time-frame while achieving the same number of class hours and learning outcomes as the College’s traditional MBA program. The accelerated option consists of 36 credit hours that are completed in 12 short months leading to the General MBA. The campus classroom experience is enhanced with web-based learning opportunities.All MBA Accelerated course objectives/learning outcomes are aligned with those taught in the MBA program. The MBA Accelerated Option requires 11 courses (33 credit hours) and one elective course (3 credit hours).
* Graduate School application;
* Official transcripts;
* Official GMAT test scores;