What people are saying:
Business school information
As a member of The Texas A&M University System, Texas A&M University-Texarkana is a comprehensive regional University that provides students with academically challenging, engaging, and rewarding educational experiences through quality teaching, scholarship, student support services, co-curricular programming, research, and service. Through the personal attention of our faculty and staff, students are afforded the opportunity to acquire the knowledge, abilities, and skills to become leaders in their chosen profession and to prepare for the opportunities of serving in a global environment.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Texas A&M University – Texarkana MBA program is designed to help build and enhance the skill set you need to compete in today’s fast-paced marketplace. Whether you are managing your own business or trying to advance your career to the next level, completion of the A&M-Texarkana MBA program gives graduates a competitive edge through its unique class design approach, flexibility, affordability, and diverse concentration options.
The MBA program is composed of online and face-to-face classes to help meet your learning needs. Classes at the Texas A&M campus in beautiful Texarkana are held during the day and evening hours to work with your schedule. The MBA degree requires 30 credit hours.
* Letter of Intent/Interest;
* Three Recommendation Letters;