What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Akron is a public research university in Akron, Ohio, United States. The university is part of the University System of Ohio.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The MBA program helps students get ready to make a difference in any organization. By completing graduate work in business, you will be prepared to understand causes and effects across business functions and manage the uncertainties of the marketplace. Our MBA program is structured so students take an array of general courses across business disciplines, then focus on an area of interest, through market-relevant MBA concentrations. Our concentrations include:
* Global Technological Innovation
* Risk Management and Insurance
* Strategic Marketing
* Supply Chain Management
The Flexible MBA consists of 15 to 19 courses totaling 36 to 48 credit hours.