Current program rank (FT)
EMBA- Global Asia
What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Hong Kong, Asia’s Global University, delivers impact through internationalisation, innovation and interdisciplinarity. It attracts and nurtures global scholars through excellence in research, teaching and learning, and knowledge exchange. It makes a positive social contribution through global presence, regional significance and engagement with the rest of China.
Study in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong is a dynamic cosmopolitan city located to the southeast of mainland China. Despite its small territory, it is in the top 10 of the world’s largest trading economies. Hong Kong is also a major service economy, with particularly strong links to mainland China and the rest of the Asia-Pacific region.
- As China’s gateway to the world, Hong Kong is a global hub that bridges business, finance, and innovation.
- English is widely spoken, making this city easily accessible to international students.
EMBA-Global Asia gives you the opportunity to study in three global business capitals, as well as in vibrant emerging markets. The program's residential block format gives your learning a dynamic local context. As an EMBA-Global Asia student, you learn from world-class faculty. In London, you study at London Business School; in Hong Kong, you study at The University of Hong Kong; and in New York, you study at Columbia Business School. The program is taught by world-renowned expert scholars, practitioners and teachers, and brings together diverse, high-calibre, globally-focused managers from a wide variety of nationalities and industries. You learn from each other as well as from faculty, while continuing your career. You are able to immediately apply what you are learning in the classroom to your workplace, while bringing your professional experience into the classroom.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Official transcripts
* GMAT score
* English language certificate
* Two recommendation letters
* Signed statement of employer support
3 year average rank:
Geographic representation/ Geographical origin:
by Financial Times ©