What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Rhode Island, commonly referred to as URI, is the flagship public research as well as the land grant and sea grant university for the state of Rhode Island. Its main campus is located in the village of Kingston in southern Rhode Island. The university was first chartered as the state's agricultural school and agricultural experiment station in 1888.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
URI’s one-year M.B.A. fuses strategy with critical thinking, creative exploration, and business model generation through opportunities for both theoretical and practical application in the business community.
Based out of the main URI campus in Kingston, you and your peers in the program will spend the year together, taking classes led by expert professors who are academics, researchers, and practitioners. The curriculum will give you the foundational skills demanded by today’s employers. Outside the classroom, you will have the opportunity to engage in real business environments with clients, working collaboratively to analyze problems and deliver creative solutions.
The one-year MBA program is a 42-credit full year program consisting of fall, spring, and summer semesters.
* Four-year college degree from an accredited college or university
* Personal statement
* Two letters of recommendation