What people are saying:
Business school information
Birmingham Business School is the business school of the University of Birmingham in England. Originally established as the School of Commerce in 1902, Birmingham Business School is the oldest business school in the United Kingdom.
Study in United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom is one of the world’s leading financial centers. Other sectors that contribute to the UK’s economy include manufacturing, services, construction, and tourism.
- There are 162 higher education institutions in the country, which are all held to strict standards by the government and feature strongly in world rankings. Each year, about 450,000 international students study in the UK.
- International students who have successfully completed an undergraduate or Master’s degree will be able to benefit from two years’ work experience in the UK upon graduation.
Designed for determined professionals with at least three years of management experience, our course will help you advance to the next stage in your career. The programme is taught by experts with diverse international experience, providing comprehensive insights into today’s business challenges to help you:
- Further your ability to overcome complex problems in global business;
- Develop critical managerial skills and master practical applications;
- Enhance the people-management skills necessary for more effective leadership;
- Gain international perspectives of organisations and management theory.
* Statement of purpose
* Two references
* English language certificate