What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Cincinnati is a public research university in Cincinnati Ohio. Founded in 1819 as Cincinnati College, it is the oldest institution of higher education in Cincinnati and has an annual enrollment of over 44,000 students, making it the second largest university in Ohio. It is part of the University System of Ohio.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The University of Cincinnati's dynamic and comprehensive online MBA program offers a mixture of academic, research-intensive learning combined with real-life learning experiences, teaching you to create solutions with real business impact. It's a chance to dive deep into the knowledge you need to develop key business skills, as well as an opportunity to show potential employers what you're made of. The coursework for the Master of Business Administration online is accelerated and based on 7-week terms to provide flexibility to students by compressing the average time to completion. This program includes MBA program courses, including a capstone experience, and a choice of electives, for a total of 38 credit hours. Additional business foundations courses will be required for students whose undergraduate degree is in a non-business field.
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution;
* GMAT/GRE score or an approved waiver;
* Goal Statement;
* Current Resume or CV;
* Unofficial school transcript