What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Colorado Boulder is a public research university located in Boulder, Colorado, United States. It is the flagship university of the University of Colorado system and was founded five months before Colorado was admitted to the Union in 1876.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Leeds Executive MBA program delivers the innovative business knowledge and skills you can immediately use to strengthen your company’s competitive advantage—and achieve leadership growth that will accelerate your own career trajectory.
The EMBA curriculum begins with a first year of rigorous business fundamentals. Leadership is spread throughout the program with themes around inclusion, executive and ethical responsibilities, and how to effectively negotiate. During the second year, students will learn advanced topics in marketing, finance, and strategy as well as innovative business practices and how an entrepreneurial mindset can be leveraged even inside a corporate structure. Rich co-curricular workshops will be offered throughout on topics such as personal branding, digital marketing, crisis communication, emerging technologies, and many more.
* Undergraduate degree and official university transcripts;
* 2 letters of professional recommendation;
* TOEFL/ IELTS score;
* Self-recommendation letter;
* Current résumé/ CV;