What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Colorado Colorado Springs is a campus of the University of Colorado system, the state university system of Colorado, established in 1965.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The UCCS MBA consists of 36-45 credit hours depending on a student's previous academic background. The curriculum includes a mix of foundation, core, and elective courses. The degree requires 36 credit hours of graduate (6000-level) business coursework (core and electives). Students may be waived from taking up to 9 credits of the foundation courses based on previous academic background. In addition to the convenience of being 100% online, you also have the ability to complete the program in as little as 18 months or as much as 5 years and the option to start in the fall, spring or summer.
* Goal Statement;
* UCCS Online Application;
* Contact references to write letters of recommendation;
* GMAT or GRE Exam;
* Official transcripts sent from every institution of higher education ever attended;