What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Dallas is dedicated to the pursuit of wisdom, of truth, and of virtue as the proper and primary ends of education. Opened in 1956 through the stimulus of the Sisters of Saint Mary of Namur and a group of dedicated lay people in partnership with the Diocese of Dallas, the University of Dallas is a Catholic institution welcoming students of all faiths.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The University of Dallas' onsite MBA program will provide you with the necessary skills to conquer today's business challenges. The Dallas MBA is a 30-hour program comprising ten classes that cover a range of leadership and business topics.
* Current resume/ CV;
* Official transcripts for all US schools attended;
* Approved international transcript evaluation from SpanTran, Transcript Research (course-by-course), or WES (ICAP: course-by-course);
* Official GMAT or GRE score report;
* Copy of Permanent Resident card;