Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
As the first business school in the South, the Terry College of Business is steeped in a tradition of providing cutting-edge business education to its students. Our challenging curriculum, exceptional faculty, and close-knit alumni network ensure that Terry students are prepared to become the next generation of leaders.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Executive MBA program offers mid- to senior-level managers leadership development, international experience, and an invaluable network of contacts. The Executive MBA gives you a rigorous but rewarding graduate experience that will elevate you as a leader—and connect you with other leaders here and around the world. As one of the world’s most highly ranked Executive MBA programs, we understand that you need the best knowledge, the best experts, and the best courses. The Executive MBA curriculum emphasizes strategic thinking and business results for the next step in your career. You will complete 48 credit hours comprised of 16 courses.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* What you need to apply:
* Your resume detailing scope of responsibility and management experience
* Two letters of recommendation
* Official transcripts from institution(s) where you earned your degree(s)
* GMAT or GRE scores, unless waived
* TOEFL or IELTS scores
(if you do not hold a U.S. degree) unless waived
* $100 nonrefundable application fee
(paid online at time of application submission
by Financial Times ©