What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Hartford is a private, independent, nonsectarian, coeducational university located in West Hartford, Connecticut. Its 350-acre main campus extends into neighboring Hartford and Bloomfield.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The MBA is intended to provide broad exposure to the knowledge, skills, and values needed by successful managers. Candidates for the masters degree typically include those pursuing a management career, as well as those at mid-career and those contemplating a change from a technical or specialized field into a general management role. The concepts and skills acquired by Barney students apply to all types of organizations, including large corporations, family-owned businesses, and not-for-profit organizations. The MBA program consists of just 12 courses- each class is 3 credits for a total of 36 credits.
* On-line application;
* Official transcripts of all previous baccalaureate and graduate study;
* GMAT score;
* Letter of intent and résumé;