What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Louisville is a public university in Louisville, Kentucky, a member of the Kentucky state university system. When founded in 1798, it was the first city-owned public university in the United States and one of the first universities chartered west of the Allegheny Mountains.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Full-Time MBA is an innovative accelerated program that creates exceptional career advancement by combining our proven curriculum with significant paid internship opportunities
This program is perfect for recent graduates who have limited or no professional experience, and working professionals who desire to get their MBA quickly. Evening classes from 6:00 PM-9:30 PM Monday, Wednesday, and Friday accommodate students choosing to do an internship and the established professional who wants an evening accelerated program.
* Two letters of recommendation;
* Professional resume;
* Personal statement;
* Official college transcript
* GMAT score;