Current program rank (FT)
Two- Year Full-time MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Miami is a private, nonsectarian research university in Coral Gables, Florida, United States. As of 2017, the university enrolls 17,003 students in 12 separate colleges/schools, including the Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine in Miami's Health District, a law school on the main campus, and the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science focused on the study of oceanography and atmospheric sciences on Virginia Key, with research facilities at the Richmond Facility in southern Miami-Dade County.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Miami Herbert's STEM-designated, Full-Time MBA is designed to give you the hands-on opportunities you need to advance your career or switch careers entirely. With a curriculum based on current employer demands, the Full-Time MBA integrates your knowledge of management, economics, and marketing with finance, business law, and technology.
You’ll develop global expertise through international consulting projects, working on real business cases for real companies. Our unique curriculum incorporates sustainability-oriented courses so all students will be prepared to take on 21st-century challenges.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Required essays within BusinessCAS
* A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from an accredited institution
Cost of study and scholarships