Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
Established in 1919 as the Department of Commerce of UNC Chapel Hill's College of Arts, the School was renamed the Kenan-Flagler Business School in 1991 to honor two prominent American business families and benefactors of the School: philanthropist Mary Lily Kenan Flagler and her husband, Henry Morrison Flagler. The renaming was in recognition of a generous gift from Frank Hawkins Kenan, another Kenan family member and benefactor of the School's Kenan Institute of Private Enterprise.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The STEM-designated Full-Time MBA Program at UNC Kenan-Flagler delivers the business and analytical knowledge, leadership experience, and relationships to take your career wherever you want it to go. The school pairs a rigorous, flexible curriculum with extensive opportunities to put what you’ve learned into practice before you graduate.
With the comprehensive leadership program, you’ll gain a unique competitive edge. The professors – who excel at teaching and research – share an unparalleled dedication to students. You’ll be prepared to deliver results and excel in a global environment.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Bachelors degree;
* 2 references;
* 2 essays;
* GMAT or GRE
* TOEFL, IELTS or PTE Academic is required for applicants for whom English is not their native language, UNLESS:
* They earned an undergraduate or graduate degree at a U.S. college or university.
* Their total education was conducted in English in a native English-speaking country.
* They earned an undergraduate degree or graduate degree from a university in India. We will request test scores from some Indian candidates as needed.
Cost of study and scholarships
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©