What people are saying:
Business school information
At University of San Diego, we cannot think of a more impactful life purpose than teaching business as a force for good. It is our calling and the reason why we are student-centric in all we do. We keep our classes small and engaging, so you can learn alongside likeminded peers, build working relationships with our esteemed faculty and advance your career. And when you are ready, you will experience the business world firsthand by consulting with companies in the San Diego community and beyond.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Designed to accommodate the demands of work and life, USD’s hybrid online MBA program—the first of its kind in the San Diego area—is equivalent to the Full-Time MBA and Evening Part-Time MBA in course content, value and prestige, with the added flexibility of studying when and where you learn best. You will get to take advantage of the benefits of an online MBA program while also receiving the in-person support of the program's esteemed faculty.
Hybrid MBA students meet on campus just one weekend per month (Saturday and Sunday), with remaining coursework completed online.
* GMAT/GRE/MBAMath test score
* Two letters of recommendation