Current program rank (FT)
Blended Learning MBA- Miami
What people are saying:
Business school information
Babson College is a private business school in Wellesley, Massachusetts, established in 1919. Its central focus is on entrepreneurship education, and it is often ranked the most prestigious entrepreneurship college in the United States. It was founded by Roger W. Babson as an all-male business institute.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Babson Blended Learning MBA program combines online classes, face-to-face sessions at Babson and virtual collaboration so you can make the most of your time, your learning, and your investment. Whether you’re looking to advance in your current career or pivot to a new one, our action-based graduate courses are a smart investment in an evolving business world. Tackle real-world consulting projects, entrepreneurship and innovation challenges, and experiential learning throughout the MBA. Choose electives that align with your career goals or allow you to explore new topics. MBA students can take electives in all formats: in-person daytime or evening classes, blended/hybrid, fully online, weekend intensives, or even electives abroad.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* 2 letters of professional recommendation
* Transcripts from all institutions, undergraduate and graduate;
* Video Interview;
* Candidates may include an essay to provide additional pertinent information to the admissions committee