Part-Time Online Hybrid MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Carnegie Mellon University challenges the curious and passionate to imagine and deliver work that matters. A private, global research university, Carnegie Mellon stands among the world's most renowned educational institutions, and sets its own course. With cutting-edge brain science, path-breaking performances, innovative start-ups, driverless cars, big data, big ambitions, Nobel and Turing prizes, hands-on learning, and a whole lot of robots, CMU doesn't imagine the future, we create it.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Tepper’s #1 ranked, STEM-designated Part-Time Online Hybrid MBA uniquely offers students the online convenience of learning from anywhere, coupled with in-person experiences that ensure you don't miss anything. Through an unmatched emphasis on analytics, leadership development, and strategic decision-making, our MBA curriculum prepares you for a long and successful career as an agile leader in a world driven by innovation and technological advancements. Like our full-time program, our online MBA program features the same faculty and same curriculum — the same Tepper MBA. No compromising.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* The following application components are required:
* Online application form;
* Current resume;
* One required essay;
* One professional recommendation;
* Unofficial transcripts of all academic work;
* Official GMAT score (preferred) or GRE (accepted);
* Official TOEFL or IELTS score
* $200 application fee; Once admitted, candidates will be required to submit official transcripts.
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors: