What people are saying:
Business school information
- Clarkson University was founded in 1896 to honor Thomas S. Clarkson, a pioneering entrepreneur and humanitarian. It is a private, national research university that is a leader in technological education and sustainable economic development.
- Their undergraduate and graduate business programs stand out because of their curricula and experiences outside the classroom in partnership with business leaders and proven entrepreneurs. Clarkson University aims to inspire students who will lead across the traditional boundaries of marketing, economics, finance, accounting, human resources, international relations, and organizational communications.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Clarkson’s 42-credit Online MBA gives you a solid business foundation with enough electives to tailor your MBA to the career you want. You’ll study theory and practical business application, develop critical leadership and problem-solving skills, and tackle multifaceted, real-world problems, preparing you for success in today’s ever-changing economy.
Students can start the Online MBA any term- the program runs on quarter-based terms that usually start in September, January, March and June.
Full time students can complete the program in as little as 1 year; part-time students complete in 2 to 5 years with an average completion of 3 years.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Transcripts from all institution
* GMAT/GRE scores
* Resume or C.V.
* Statement of purpose
* 3 letters of recommendation