Tuition fees $ 56,544 (€ 43,743)
Length (months) 9
Program type Accelerated MBA
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
ATTEND OUR WEBINARS:
By earning the Clarkson MBA, you demonstrate your uncompromising work ethic. You master an advanced curriculum developed with industry and have proven your ability to solve real-world problems. From corporate offices to independent start ups, you become sought after because you excel. If you're ready to lead and take on new challenges, then it's time to make the future you want.
Clarkson’s 38-credit MBA program gives you a solid business foundation with enough electives to tailor your MBA to your career goals. You’ll study theory and practical business application, develop critical leadership and problem-solving skills, and tackle multifaceted, real-world problems, preparing you for success in today’s ever-changing economy.
Clarkson's Accelerated MBA program starts in August and ends in May. In addition to their nine-month program, Clarkson University also offers options that take you from your first class to graduation in one calendar year, 18 months or two years.
- Frequency (attendance): 2 start dates per year
- Number of alumni: 1522
- Start date: 30.09.2021
- Language Test: TOEFL 80 (minimum), IELTS 6.5 (minimum)
- GPA: 3.00
- Other: * Transcripts from all institution(s) attended * GMAT/GRE scores * Resume or C.V. * Statement of purpose * 3 letters of recommendation
Cost of study and scholarships:
- Scholarship up to: 75%
- Criteria on which aid is granted 15-75% Based on GPA and GMAT Clarkson’s scholarships are primarily merit based. You are automatically applied for all scholarships when you apply to the program. Merit is primarily based on GMAT, or equivalent scores, and undergraduate GPA, but all aspects of your application are considered. Students who qualify to waive the GMAT will still be considered for scholarships, but typically receive the Fellowship level award. Scholarships require you to maintain a 3.0 graduate GPA. If you have access to an employer benefit plan, you must choose either it or a merit scholarship, not both. Awards are granted based on a percent of your program’s total cost, and range from 15% to 75%. Award amounts can change with actual courses taken. The standard award levels are as follows: Fellowship (3.3 GPA, 550 GMAT) – at least 15% Dean's (3.5 GPA, 600 GMAT) – at least 25% Presidential (3.7 GPA, 650 GMAT) – at least 40% Trustees (3.9 GPA, 700 GMAT) – at least 75% Clarkson also offers an Early Decision Award for residential business programs. Committing to a cohort-based residential program by March 1st of the year you intend to join the program will grant you an additional scholarship based on your merit scholarship achievement. These awards vary from an additional $3,000–$9,000 as follows: $3,000 Fellowship Level $5,000 Dean’s Level $7,000 Presidential Level $9,000 Trustees Level
- Male/Female students: 73% / 27%
- International students: 20%
- Number of nationalities represented: 4
by Financial Times ©
- Alumni salary today: $ 50,000
- Salary increase: 40%
- Post-MBA salary: $ 70,000
- Employed at three months: 95%
- Type of aid available: 0
- Criteria on which aid is granted: 15
The campus of Clarkson University
There are over 250 clubs, organizations and teams on campus you are bound to find something you like.
The Student Center enriches campus life for students. Students can socialize in the open study space, visit The Bookstore or seek academic, career guidance, free tutoring or counseling services in the
Students, alumni, and family members participated in the COGO event on campus.
Follow the news
Several Clarkson University student teams were awarded prize money on Friday at the ninth annual North Country Regional Business Plan Competition, hosted by Clarkson and coordinated by Clarkson Ignite.READ MORE
Study International has highlighted Clarkson as an inclusive university that makes a conscious effort to build a healthy and diverse learning environment ideal for executing goals.READ MORE
8 Clarkson Ave, 13699
Potsdam, United States of America