- Cornell is a private Ivy League university founded in 1865 and the land-grant research university for New York state. They aim to make contributions in all fields of knowledge in a way that prioritizes public engagement to enhance the quality of life for the people of New York and around the world.
- The Cornell SC Johnson College of Business is made up of the university’s three accredited business schools: the Peter and Stephanie Nolan School of Hotel Administration, the Charles H. Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management, and the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management. It brings together the excellence and breadth of Cornell's leading undergraduate, graduate and professional business programs.
Cornell Tech MBA
Business school information
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
- The Johnson Cornell Tech MBA is structured around three experiential pillars: a ten-week intensive summer semester in Ithaca, Product Studio, and Startup Studio. The program begins in May at Cornell’s Ithaca campus, where you will complete your core business courses.
- In August, you will arrive at Cornell Tech and begin Studio. During Product Studio, you will collaborate with a multidisciplinary, cross-functional group of Cornell Tech classmates to develop a technology-driven solution to a strategic business need of a real client.
- In January, for your final semester, you will apply your knowledge from Product Studio and team-working skills to develop a new business idea from concept to launch during Startup Studio.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* GMAT or GRE test score
* Personal statement
* One letter of recommendation
69% / 31%
Number of countries represented:
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors:
Read our blog
Cornell University campus
A view from Rhodes Hall: Sage Hall, McGraw Tower, and Cayuga Lake in the background.
The second floor has dedicated quiet rooms for studying.
The third floor has dedicated quiet rooms for studying.
Library in Sage Hall
The Management Library, located in Sage Hall, is part of Cornell's Library System. The library is designated as a quiet study place, however, sometimes between classes it can get noisy.
Tucked into the corner of Sage Hall, the Atrium Café has a wide range of menu offerings. The coffee kiosk proudly serves Starbucks specialty coffee, pastries, and Grab-n-Go items.
The Dyson Atrium in Sage Hall
The heartbeat of Sage features high tables for informational conversations, soft seating areas for more relaxed conversations and bigger desks with power outlets for more extended work sessions.
The Dyson Atrium in Sage Hall
The atrium features high tables for informational conversations, tables of various sizes to accommodate diverse group and bigger desks with power outlets for more extended work sessions.
Sage Hall at Cornell University
Home of the Samuel Curtis Johnson Graduate School of Management and lauded for its Victorian Gothic architecture, Sage Hall features a soaring atrium that serves as a hub and event space.
2 W Loop Rd, 10044
New York, United States of America
What people are saying:
Write a comment