Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
EDHEC Business School is a leading French graduate business school specialising in business and management. EDHEC Business School has 3 campuses: Lille, Nice and Paris.
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
- EDHEC Executive MBA programme will give you the know-how you need to drive your organisation’s performance and consolidate your leadership.
- EDHEC Executive MBA core courses address all the disciplines that underpin corporate management to give you the tools you need to master all the key aspects of strategic and business management. The core courses are delivered in English by EDHEC teaching faculty and professional experts.
- The EDHEC Executive MBA offers a 6 month specialisation track in Healthcare Innovation & Technology in partnership with UTC. The programme combines excellence in entrepreneurial business leadership with healthcare innovation. This option is designed to equip healthcare managers & professionals with a global business vision to lead with confidence in the fast-changing health eco-system.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors:
Address: Lille, France