Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
EDHEC Business School is a leading French graduate business school specialising in business and management. EDHEC Business School has 3 campuses: Lille, Nice and Paris.
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
- The EDHEC Global MBA is life-changing: by mixing relevant business education with an invaluable human experience, it allows you to have a profound impact on your career, your life and your environment. EDHEC Global MBA is an intensive program. It is especially valuable for experienced professionals who want to make a significant change in their careers. The course content and the focus on personal development provide participants with the skills, knowledge and confidence to pursue their ambitions. You will study all fundamental courses and be exposed to theories and practices of business and management that will allow you to decide and to act at the executive level.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent
* Strong command of written and spoken English
* Strong GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE score
Cost of study and scholarships
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©
Address: Nice, France