Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
emlyon business school is a private, higher-education establishment founded in 1872. It is one of the oldest business schools in Europe, and among the 1% of global business schools to be accredited by the three international accreditation systems: AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA.
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
- The International MBA program has been designed to provide you will all the tools you need to reach your career goals.Through carefully designed courses, in-depth specializations, hands-on learning and a dedicated careers team, you will work together to develop the skills you need to become a leader in your field.
- The core courses cover the fundamental topics that you will need to master in order to be a successful manager or entrepreneur in any sector around the world. Working with innovative and experienced professors as well as external speakers, you will approach each subject from different cultural and professional view points, as well as be asked to share your experiences from your professional context. By completing this initial part of the program you will gain all the essential building blocks you need to continue with your personal electives.
- Throughout the year you will also be working on a number of group projects, supported by companies and professors. The purpose of these projects is to allow you to integrate the theory that you are learning into real life situations.
* University Degree
(minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Bac +4)
* GMAT, GRE or TAGE MAGE Score
* 2 professional recommendation letters
Cost of study and scholarships
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors:
Emlyon Business School, 23 avenue Guy de Collongue, CS 40203, Ecully cedex, 69134