Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
- Esade is a global academic institution based in Barcelona, Spain with another campus in Madrid. It houses Esade Business School and Esade Law School, as well as the Esade Executive Language Center. It was founded in 1958 and is known for the quality of its education, international outlook and focus on holistic personal development.
- Esade Business School is among the world’s top business schools thanks to its excellence, teamwork, and methodology. It provides a modern, innovative, and inherently digitalized learning experience, training leaders capable of adapting to a constantly evolving business world.
The Esade Full Time MBA program challenges you to be a creactivist – a creative activist, an entrepreneurial leader, a mould-breaker, trailblazer and leader of positive and lasting change.
Tailor the program to fit your career path and goals. Choose whether to finish the MBA in 18, 15 or 12 months. Get exactly what you need to progress from integrated project work, international exchanges, and a diverse range of electives. Irrespective of the format you select, all participants start the full-time MBA at the same time, graduate together and are required to complete the same number of credits (90 ECTS).
The Esade MBA also gives you the chance to take your specialization further. MBA Labs are an opportunity to pursue specialized tracks in entrepreneurship, marketing, innovation, social impact, or family business.
Prepare to meet the world in your classroom. Some 96% of each MBA cohort is made up of international students of 50+ nationalities. You’ll share experiences and ideas with your fellow students and gain new, enriching perspectives. International study tours, treks and exchanges with world-leading universities will expose you to other ways of doing business.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* A minimum of 2 year's full-time professional work experience posts graduation
* GMAT, GRE, or Esade Admissions Test
* Personal interview
* Fluency in English: TOEFL, IELTS, Cambridge, or Academic Pearson;
Cost of study and scholarships
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors: