Current program rank (FT) 81
Tuition fees € 49,500
Length (months) 12
Program type Global MBA
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
The ESSEC Global MBA program provides you with the building blocks you need to transform your career and your leadership potential. This intensive one year full-time program is designed to give you the best business knowledge required to succeed in the ever changing world of today.
Over the course of the year, you will obtain a solid foundation in core business concepts, specialize in a particular area through one of our 2 majors, in the multicultural environment provided by our campuses in France and Singapore. Core courses are taken by all students together whereas during the elective courses you may be in class with students from other programs. Throughout the year, students also go through continuous personal and professional development activities such as mentoring, networking, preparation of CV, interviews, placements, and so on.
The ESSEC Global MBA program offers two Majors on our two campuses:
- Strategy & Digital Leadership (France or Singapore)
- Luxury Brand Management (France)
The Global MBA is ranked #27 Worldwide, QS Global MBA Rankings 2021 and in Top10 of FindMBA. Scholarships are offered to prospective students.
- Frequency (attendance): full-time
- Size of the class: 50
- Start date: 01.09.2022
- Language Test: TOEFL 100 (minimum), IELTS 7 (minimum)
- Other: * Second class degree or higher (European classification);* 2 references;* 1 essay;* Interview;* GMAT or GRE;* TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS;
Cost of study and scholarships:
- Accomodation costs on campus, per year: $ 4,449
- Current scholarship programs: 6
- Scholarship up to: 25%
- Current rank: 81 (Financial Times), 52 (The Economist)
- 3 year average rank: 87 (Financial Times)
- Other ranking: QS Global MBA Rankings 2021: #27 Worldwide
- Male/Female students: 41% / 59%
- International students: 94%
- Female faculty: 35%
- International faculty: 57%
- Women on board: 57%
- International board: 79%
- Financial Times: International mobility rank: 27
- Financial Times: International course experience rank: 9
by Financial Times ©
- Alumni salary today: $ 106,795
- Salary increase: 63%
- Post-MBA salary: $ 70,970
- Value for money rank: 22
- Alumni recommend rank: 59
- Career progress rank: 37
- Career service rank: 75
- Alumni aims achieved: 83%
- Employed at three months: 79%
- Selected recruiters: Accenture, Amazon, Cartier, L'Oreal, Nike
- Regional rank: 14
- Open new career opportunities: 60
- Diversity of recruiters: 7
- Faculty quality: 10.00
- Student quality: 69.00
- Development experience: 28.00
- Education experience: 39.00
- Student rating of faculty: 4.35
- Student rating of alumni effectiveness: 4.42
- Student rating of culture and classmates: 4.30
- Accommodation costs (on campus, per year): $ 4,449
- Student assessment of career service: 4.16
- Potential to network: 7
- Ratio of faculty to students: 1.40
- Full-time faculty with PhD: 100%
- Annual intake: 55
- Number of applicants per full-time place: 4
Follow the news
On week 8 of #VirtualPrivateTalks, #MBA participants will benefit from a special coaching session on “Job-Finding in Uncertain Times” from Don Leslie ¦ Management Consultancy Careers Strategist. He will be covering subjects as networking, updated information on who is hiring and how, and much more.
#essecgmbaexperience #careeropportunities #networking #networking #coaching #consultancy #strategy #hiringtrends #ESSECstaysconnected
Global MBA Lux Track students met with Lara Atoui, Director, Fragrance Brands, Europe Zone, L'Oréal Luxe who is an alumnus from the Batch of 2014. Lara spoke to the current batch about her experience in the field project, how to make the most of the mentor ship program which is a key feature in the Luxury Brand Management program and also shared tips on the job search process which awaits us all.
Her positive vibes boost the morale of the students and she shared vital tips on the job search process. Some of the key takeaways from her session focused on us being patient, positive, agile and true to our own story; key aspects for landing that dream job.
After all, like she said MANY roads lead to Rome !
Text and photo by: Jennifer Thomas
#essecgmbaexperience #fragrances #luxury #alumnirelations #alumniengagement #mentorshipmatters #ESSECstaysconnectedREAD MORE
5 Nepal Park , 139408