- Founded in 1907 in Paris, ESSEC Business School has campuses in France, Singapore and Morocco. The school is known as one of the Trois Parisiennes (three Parisians), along with ESCP Business School and HEC Paris.
- ESSEC is among the leading higher education institutions in management. It features at the top of numerous national and international rankings. The school’s mission is to infuse leadership with meaning in order to prepare leaders ready to address contemporary economic, environmental and social challenges.
Current program rank (FT)
Business school information
Study in France
- France is the fourth most popular destination for international students and the most popular non-English-speaking country. Around 325,000 international students choose France as their study abroad destination every year.
- The country also has the third largest economy in Europe. Industries such as energy, manufacturing, tourism, agriculture, technology, and transport are the major contributors to the local economy.
The ESSEC Global MBA program provides you with the building blocks you need to transform your career and your leadership potential. This intensive one year full-time program is designed to give you the best business knowledge required to succeed in the ever changing world of today.
Over the course of the year, you will obtain a solid foundation in core business concepts, specialize in a particular area through one of our 2 majors, in the multicultural environment provided by our campuses in France and Singapore. Core courses are taken by all students together whereas during the elective courses you may be in class with students from other programs. Throughout the year, students also go through continuous personal and professional development activities such as mentoring, networking, preparation of CV, interviews, placements, and so on.
The ESSEC Global MBA program offers two Majors on our two campuses:
- Strategy & Digital Leadership (France or Singapore)
- Luxury Brand Management (France)
The Global MBA is ranked #27 Worldwide, QS Global MBA Rankings 2021 and in Top10 of FindMBA. Scholarships are offered to prospective students.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* 2 references;
* 1 essay;
* GMAT or GRE;
* TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS;
Cost of study and scholarships
Accomodation costs on campus, per year:
Current scholarship programs:
Scholarship up to:
3 year average rank:
QS Global MBA Rankings 2021: #27 Worldwide
40% / 60%
Women on board:
Financial Times: International mobility rank:
Financial Times: International course experience rank:
by Financial Times ©
Alumni salary today:
Value for money rank:
Career progress rank:
Career service rank:
Alumni aims achieved:
Employed at three months:
Accenture, Amazon, Cartier, L'Oreal, Nike
Open new career opportunities:
Diversity of recruiters:
Student rating of faculty:
Student rating of alumni effectiveness:
Student rating of culture and classmates:
(on campus, per year):
Student assessment of career service:
Potential to network:
Ratio of faculty to students:
Full-time faculty with PhD:
Number of applicants per full-time place:
Read our blog
2 Place de la Défense, 92053
What people are saying:
Write a comment