Executive MBA London
What people are saying:
Business school information
London Business School is one of the world’s elite business schools. We shape business practice and transform careers across the globe. Our academic strength drives original and provocative business thinking, empowering our people to challenge conventional wisdom in a truly unique academic environment.
Study in United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom is one of the world’s leading financial centers. Other sectors that contribute to the UK’s economy include manufacturing, services, construction, and tourism.
- There are 162 higher education institutions in the country, which are all held to strict standards by the government and feature strongly in world rankings. Each year, about 450,000 international students study in the UK.
- International students who have successfully completed an undergraduate or Master’s degree will be able to benefit from two years’ work experience in the UK upon graduation.
the Executive MBA at London Business School provides a grounding in all areas of business and management. The program awards the London Business School MBA degree qualification, offering a similar breadth of general management disciplines as you’d expect from an MBA program, tailored for executives to take their learning straight back to the workplace. And as an Executive MBA alumnus, you benefit from the School’s internationally recognised brand and reputation throughout your career. There are two start dates: in January and in September.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Two application essays
* Two reference letters
* Official academic transcripts or certificates
* GMAT/EA/GRE score
* English language certificate
Geographic representation/ Geographical origin:
by Financial Times ©