Current program rank (FT)
Executive MBA Dubai
What people are saying:
Business school information
London Business School is one of the world’s elite business schools. We shape business practice and transform careers across the globe. Our academic strength drives original and provocative business thinking, empowering our people to challenge conventional wisdom in a truly unique academic environment.
Study in United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom is one of the world’s leading financial centers. Other sectors that contribute to the UK’s economy include manufacturing, services, construction, and tourism.
- There are 162 higher education institutions in the country, which are all held to strict standards by the government and feature strongly in world rankings. Each year, about 450,000 international students study in the UK.
- International students who have successfully completed an undergraduate or Master’s degree will be able to benefit from two years’ work experience in the UK upon graduation.
The transformational global experiential courses challenge you to apply your learning in new and unfamiliar contexts, and to have responsible real-world impact on the communities and businesses you encounter. Our unique approach to experiential learning provides a cornerstone of students’ lifelong learning and allows our student community to have impact on a global scale.
In-person global experiences themes and destinations are subject to change due to ongoing travel restrictions but currently include examining the challenges of securing early stage funding in a an ecosystem (Madrid) outside of a major hub; the development of Dubai and Abu Dhabi as world leaders and future hubs for knowledge-based, sustainable and innovation-focused businesses; digital innovation and disruption in San Francisco and Silicon Valley; understanding strategic resilience at many levels of society, government and business through the environment of Athens.
The range of courses provide opportunities for you to interact closely with faculty, major corporations, micro-entrepreneurs, alumni and others in the LBS global community in a range of destinations across the globe, and to develop yourself as a lifelong learner with a global view.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Two application essays
* One-page CV
* Two reference letters
* Official academic transcripts or certificates
* GMAT/EA/GRE score
* English language certificate
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©