What people are saying:
Business school information
Loyola University Maryland is a private Jesuit liberal arts university in Baltimore, Maryland. Established as Loyola College in Maryland by John Early and eight other members of the Society of Jesus in 1852, it is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities, the ninth-oldest Jesuit college in the United States, and the first college in the United States to bear the name of St. Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Loyola’s University Maryland’s Professional’s MBA is a part-time, self-paced program for working professionals from all academic and industry backgrounds. The Loyola MBA is tailored to meet the needs of the students. THe curriculum is designed for students to earn their degree in 39 credits (13 courses) – allowing for faster time to completion and return on investment. Students manage their program at their own pace and typically complete their degree in 2–3 years. All courses are designed and facilitated by Loyola faculty members, creating a unique, relevant and robust learning experience for students.
The Loyola MBA encourages students to customize the curriculum by aligning their course choices with personal interests and career goals. All specialization are available to students in the online program. We currently offer several specializations in a variety of top industry focus areas:
- Data Analytics and Digital Technologies;
- Interdisciplinary Business;
Students can choose between blended option (hybrid courses are 8 weeks long, and include one in-person class and one online asynchronous session per week.) or fully online with 8-week courses.