Emerging Leaders MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
Loyola University Maryland is a private Jesuit liberal arts university in Baltimore, Maryland. Established as Loyola College in Maryland by John Early and eight other members of the Society of Jesus in 1852, it is one of 28 member institutions of the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities, the ninth-oldest Jesuit college in the United States, and the first college in the United States to bear the name of St. Ignatius of Loyola, the founder of the Society of Jesus.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Emerging Leaders MBA is a full-time cohort program designed for recent college graduates and early career professionals. Cohorts are comprised of diverse individuals with a wide variety of educational and professional backgrounds, exposing students in the program to valuable networks that extend far beyond the classroom.
The immersive, experiential curriculum builds upon your strong functional knowledge and critical thinking skills through a variety of real-world experiences including corporate visits, mentoring, and internships.Each semester brings about the opportunity to participate in “First Friday” site visits, leadership and career development workshops, networking, and team building exercises.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Computer skills, familiarity with MS Office Suite at intermediate level