What people are saying:
Business school information
Missouri State University is a public university in Springfield, Missouri. Founded in 1905 as the Fourth District Normal School, it is the state's second largest university campus by enrollment.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Missouri State's MBA program can be completed 100% online. The vast majority of online students are working professionals. The MBA program requires 18 hours of foundation courses. This foundation is composed of the following six graduate-level courses which are designed to provide accelerated coverage of the knowledge base necessary for students to benefit most from the MBA curriculum.
* Past academic performance
* Official GMAT or GRE score;
* Professional work experience
* Admissibility to the Graduate College;