What people are saying:
Business school information
Missouri State University is a public university in Springfield, Missouri. Founded in 1905 as the Fourth District Normal School, it is the state's second largest university campus by enrollment.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
In the Traditional MBA program you can schedule the classes at your convenience – during the day, in the evening and online. You can focus and enhance your MBA with graduate certificates. The MBA program can be completed in just 33 credit hours. You will have the opportunity to gain real-world experience in seminar classes.
* Past academic performance
* Official GMAT or GRE score;
* Professional work experience
* Admissibility to the Graduate College;