General Management MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University is a public, historically black, research university in Greensboro, North Carolina. It is a constituent institution of the University of North Carolina, one of the oldest public universities in the United States. Founded by the North Carolina General Assembly on March 9, 1891, as the Agricultural and Mechanical College for the Colored Race, it is the second college established under the provisions of the Morrill Land-Grant Acts.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The General Management MBA concentration provides a broad skillset that prepares business professionals for success in any industry or job function at any time in their career. The combination of our core curriculum which focuses on the basic business essentials (economics, accounting, finance, management, and marketing) followed by a broad set of electives, lays the groundwork for someone looking to assume more responsibility with their current employer or to seek a new position with a different company or industry. In their final semester, small groups of students spend the entire semester working as consultants for one of our world-class corporate partners. For those with a non-business undergraduate degree, the General Management MBA is an ideal way to advance your business knowledge.
* A completed and signed Graduate School Application for admission;
* Official college transcripts from all higher education institution;
* Two letters of recommendation;
* A letter of intent;
* A current résumé;
* The GMAT or GRE score will be considered. However, if the applicant has an undergraduate GPA of 3.30 or higher the GMAT or GRE examination is waived.
* Students claiming in-state residence must submit the residence form;