What people are saying:
Business school information
Northern Illinois University is a public research university in DeKalb, Illinois, United States, with satellite centers in Chicago, Hoffman Estates, Naperville, Rockford, and Oregon. It was founded as Northern Illinois State Normal School on May 22, 1895, by Illinois Governor John P. Altgeld as part of an expansion of the state's system for producing college-educated teachers.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Executive MBA is a rigorous program that builds on the base of your managerial experience. You can earn your degree in less than two years on our conveniently located Naperville campus. With the Saturday classes, your work and travel schedules won't be interrupted. T
he curriculum covers general business subjects required for the MBA degree; however, it is not restricted by traditional academic boundaries regarding credit hours and semesters. Instead, topics are presented in modules of varying lengths. Communication skills in listening, writing and speaking are stressed in the beginning of the program and integrated throughout the curriculum.
* Two letters of recommendation
* Statement of purpose
* Official transcripts
* Sponsorship form from employer