What people are saying:
Business school information
Northern Illinois University is a public research university in DeKalb, Illinois, United States, with satellite centers in Chicago, Hoffman Estates, Naperville, Rockford, and Oregon. It was founded as Northern Illinois State Normal School on May 22, 1895, by Illinois Governor John P. Altgeld as part of an expansion of the state's system for producing college-educated teachers.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The MBA program at NIU enhances your leadership skills, challenges you to think strategically, and expand your professional network. The NIU MBA experience is a great investment; choose one of the five unique program formats to fit your personal and professional schedule.
Classes are held at a convenient location in the Chicago Loop on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. You'll begin the program with a group of fellow students and share your educational experience with them throughout the year, growing your professional network. You'll also gain valuable perspectives from around the world through travel to Germany and Italy.
* Complete the online Graduate School application and pay the $60 application fee;
* Complete the supplemental information form as early as possible and mail it to the MBA office;
* Complete a statement of purpose;
* Two letters of recommendation submitted through the Graduate School application;
* Request an official college transcript from the college or university from which you graduated;
* Get a sponsorship agreement form signed by your supervisor, manager, an HR representative or company official;
* After submitting your application, you'll be notified to schedule a personal interview;