What people are saying:
Business school information
Established in 1979, the Anisfield School of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business – AACSB International, the hallmark of high quality management education worldwide. The School provides students with a strong educational foundation for a lifetime of learning and for career achievement as responsible contributors and leaders. A student’s intellectual development is of paramount importance and takes place within a supportive learning environment where engaged faculty bridge theory and practice.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Accredited as one of the top quality AACSB business schools in New Jersey, Ramapo College’s new FLEX MBA gives students the option to choose a schedule that meets their needs. Whether you’re a recent graduate or a working professional with years of experience, choose a pace that’s best for you. 4+1 students can finish in as little as 12 months. With its focus on leadership, critical thinking, and experiential learning, Ramapo’s graduates possess the skills employers are seeking – leadership, versatility, curiosity, and creativity. The curriculum consists of 42 credit hours in total.
* 2 letters of recommendation;
* GMAT and/or interview may be required after application review by program director;
* Undergraduate coursework with completion of B or better may be required;