What people are saying:
Business school information
St. John's University is a private, Roman Catholic, research university in New York City. Founded by the Congregation of the Mission in 1870, the school was originally located in the neighborhood of Bedford–Stuyvesant in the borough of Brooklyn. In the 1950s, the school was relocated to its current site at Utopia Parkway in Hillcrest, Queens. St. John's also has campuses in Staten Island and Manhattan in New York City and overseas in Rome, Italy. In addition, the university has a Long Island Graduate Center in Hauppauge, along with academic locations in Paris, France, and Limerick, Ireland.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The online MBA from the Peter J. Tobin College of Business prepares you to apply your learning immediately in your organization as you continue to gain a better understanding of the functional areas of business. This online master’s in business administration degree provides you with real-world insights through case studies, technology, analytics, and research. The online M.B.A. program curriculum at St. John’s provides real-world insights, case studies, expert instruction, and research that propel students to future career advancement through the following three-credit courses, including the choice of a concentration. The online MBA program consists of 36 credits of business courses. Although the online MBA may be completed in as little as 18 months, most part-time students finish in three years.
* Baccalaureate or post-baccalaureate degree;
* GMAT/ GRE scores;
* TOEFL/ IELTS scores;
* Official transcripts from each institution attended;
* Two letters of recommendation;
* Statement of professional goals;