Current program rank (FT)
What people are saying:
Business school information
Texas A&M University is a public research university in College Station, Texas, United States. It is a state flagship university and since 1948 is the founding member of the Texas A&M University System. The Texas A&M system endowment is one of the 10 biggest in the nation.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Full-Time MBA program at Texas A&M in College Station provides each student with an individualized experience emphasizing leadership. The intensive 18-month program offers hands-on experiences to apply what you learn in the classroom to real-world situations. The intimate cohorts allow meaningful connections with peers, faculty, career coaches, and program leadership – all committed to knowing who you are and where you want to go professionally. You will emerge from this program transformed personally and professionally, ready to confidently assume a leadership role in all areas of your life – family, career, and community. You, only better.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
* Competitive GMAT or GRE scores and a solid undergraduate GPA
3 year average rank:
by Financial Times ©
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors: