What people are saying:
Business school information
The Citadel, The Military College of South Carolina, commonly referred to simply as The Citadel, is a state-supported, comprehensive college located in Charleston, South Carolina, United States. Established in 1842, it is one of six United States senior military colleges.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Citadel MBA program provides the knowledge, skills, analytical abilities, and social awareness needed to obtain and advance successful managerial careers in a changing global environment. Flexible course schedules are designed for working professionals and active-duty military members. Classes are taught in the evening and online by our distinguished faculty who bring a mix of real-world experience and academic expertise to the program.
With a Citadel MBA, you will:
- develop essential management and leadership skills that can be immediately applied to your current job;
- sharpen ethical and critical thinking skills sought by employers;
- expand your professional opportunities and become a principled leader in business;
- build a strong network of peers through your involvement in classroom interactions, The Citadel School of Business Mentor Association, and the MBA Association.
* An online application;
* Official transcripts from the institution where the highest degree was earned;
* GMAT/GRE scores;
* A resume detailing professional work experience;
* Two letters of recommendation;
Educational background/ Undergraduate majors: