What people are saying:
Business school information
The College of New Jersey is a public, coeducational university in the Trenton suburb of Ewing Township, New Jersey, United States. TCNJ was established in 1855 as the New Jersey State Normal School. The institution was the first normal school in the state of New Jersey and the fifth in the United States.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Master of Business Administration degree program is offered by the acclaimed TCNJ School of Business. Our professionally accomplished faculty engage students in experiential learning through interactive pedagogy and participation in leadership opportunities—including research, conferences, networking, global perspective, and mentoring. Students can choose between two specializations - Business Analytics or Strategy, Innovation and Leadership.
The TCNJ MBA degree program combines the best of online learning with face-to-face instruction, all led by accomplished faculty. Students meet in class for eight hours on Saturdays, six times in the fall and spring, plus four times in the summer. Winter courses will be offered 100% online.
The Master of Business Administration degree requires 42 academic credits (approximately 14 courses).
* An earned bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
* Official transcripts;
* Current resume;
* Application fee;
* Enrollment deposit;
* 1 letter of recommendation;
* National standardized admission test requirement
(waivers are available);