Online Professional MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Colorado Denver is a public research university in the U.S. state of Colorado. It is part of the University of Colorado system. The University of Colorado Denver began as the Extension Center of University of Colorado's Department of Correspondence and Extension, which was established in 1912.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The Professional MBA provides built-in flexibility for you to explore your interests, while still giving you a solid business foundation applicable to every industry or discipline. You can also customize your MBA by taking advantage of your elective hours to complete a specialization. With over 15 hours of electives, you can choose from over 100 electives to hone your skills.
The Professional MBA consists of 48 credit hours total, broken down into core, elective/specialization, and an international business elective.
* Two letters of recommendation
* GMAT score
* Official transcripts from each college or university attended
* Four short essays