One Year MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Colorado Denver is a public research university in the U.S. state of Colorado. It is part of the University of Colorado system. The University of Colorado Denver began as the Extension Center of University of Colorado's Department of Correspondence and Extension, which was established in 1912.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
The One Year MBA is the fastest way to earn your MBA and gain valuable work experience at the same time. The program includes a fast-paced curriculum based on today's business world with time for innovative electives that offer relevant specialized content. Consulting projects and competitive paid internships add experience to your degree. Classes are held in person, which provides valuable interactions with faculty and classmates.
The One Year MBA program consists of 45 credit hours. Your credit hours will be made up of core courses, electives, international courses, and consulting coursework.
* Two letters of recommendation
* GMAT/GRE score
* Official transcripts from each college or university attended
* Four short essays