What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland's ancient universities. The university is deeply embedded in the fabric of the city of Edinburgh, with many of the buildings in the historic Old Town belonging to the university. The university played an important role in leading Edinburgh to its reputation as a chief intellectual centre during the Age of Enlightenment, and helped give the city the nickname of the Athens of the North.
Study in United Kingdom
- The United Kingdom is one of the world’s leading financial centers. Other sectors that contribute to the UK’s economy include manufacturing, services, construction, and tourism.
- There are 162 higher education institutions in the country, which are all held to strict standards by the government and feature strongly in world rankings. Each year, about 450,000 international students study in the UK.
- International students who have successfully completed an undergraduate or Master’s degree will be able to benefit from two years’ work experience in the UK upon graduation.
The MBA program focuses on a range of core business, management and leadership disciples, integrating courses to build your capacity for incisive analysis, innovation, and strategic leadership. It also allows participants a choice of specialisation in finance, strategy or entrepreneurship. Between September and February, students study nine foundation courses in major disciplines including strategic leadership, finance and economics, strategic marketing and operations improvement. Concurrently, students take part in our integrated Personal Development programme which provides in-class lectures, one-to-one coaching, and skill development coursework designed to help with your career strategy. Once these core modules are complete, you can then turn to your specific career interests through the selection of option courses from a wide range. The final step of your MBA is a Capstone project that allows for the focused study of a career-enhancing research project, internship, business plan, or consulting project. By combining our three pillars (Strategic Leadership, Professional Development, and Boutique Experience), our MBA guides you to become a more strategic thinker and more effective manager.
Cultural fit profile
Access information to make a complex decision with confidence with matched MBA programs that offer you the best fit. The map on the right shows results on the six dimensions of our Cultural Fit Map.
In the Cultural Fit Map, each dimension is anchored by two diametrical poles. Neither end is good or bad. Relying on our unique scientific research, we can offer insight beyond metrics and facts — into the full MBA experience itself. Take our short survey and explore what life in a particular university is like.
* Second class degree or higher
* 2 references;
* TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, CAE, CPE or Trinity ISE;
* Personal Statement;
Cost of study and scholarships
Geographic representation/ Geographical origin: