Global Online MBA
What people are saying:
Business school information
The University of Houston–Victoria is a four-year state university and one of four distinct institutions in the University of Houston System. Its campus spans 20 acres in Victoria, with a satellite location at UHV Katy. Founded in 1971, UHV has an enrollment of over 4,300 students.
Study in United States of America
- The US is the most popular destination for international students while American universities often dominate the global rankings.
- As can be expected of a country with a population of 325 million, the US has a diverse range of cities and universities to choose from.
- The United States is the world’s greatest economic power in terms of gross domestic product and has been among the world’s highest-ranking countries in terms of GDP per capita. The US economy is marked by resilience, flexibility, and innovation.
Gain the confidence and knowledge to move into higher-level positions with the AACSB-accredited Global Master of Business Administration with a concentration in General Business online at UHV. In this online master’s program, you will gain an understanding of business fundamentals within the framework of a global perspective.
For the Global MBA online, the curriculum includes 30 semester credit hours including 8 core courses (24 credit hours) and two electives (six credit hours).
* Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
* One foundational course in statistics
* GMAT/ GRE score
* Official transcripts of all previous college